Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Stories

I am home alone. Kevin and Megan went to the Yankee game - or I should say Reds game - at the courtesy of the Favorite Boy's dad's contact. Well, on the ride up to the game, the contact was banished back to the minor leagues! So he is not even at the stadium, he is packing up his things. The rest of them did manage to get seats, but I don't think they got any special privileges. I will update later.

Brian had baseball practice in preparation for a tournament over July 4th weekend, and now he is at a friend's house. I came home to make sure Molly wasn't in the yard, and to have some lunch. The house is a mess but I don't think it's fair that while everyone else plays, I have to stay home and shuffle their stuff around. But I supposed at the very least I can scoop the litterboxes. All the cats are here, they haven't abandoned me.

And so after waiting since literally the first day of Nationals in April, they finally posted the time standards on the web site. It turns out they have been out since June 1, but they forgot to put them up for the world to see. Now they have the link posted, and it doesn't work! I am about to lose my mind over this one!!!

Anyway, that's about it. In other news, I am trying to figure out how to best rearrange the guest bedroom for E when she comes (seems more like 'when' than 'if' now). C from the Fresh Air Fund will probably share Brian's room and sleep on the bottom bunk, but I can't make E share a double bed with Megan. So I have to either take apart Brian's bunks or buy her a new twin bed and stick it in that room; without breaking the bank. I should start garage-saling! Anyway, it's fun to have a project like that.

No comments: