Saturday, October 4, 2008

So, Megan had her beach practice down here ^^ again this morning, at 8am. I was going to take her and do my walk, but I woke up with a stabbing one-sided headache, so I decided to try to rest it. Of course, it escalated as the day went on so if this post makes no sense, excuse me for that.

This weekend is the calm before the storm as far as swimming goes, no meets, but they start up next weekend. After that there will be one nearly every weekend until Thanksgiving, and even beyond. Then high school swimming will start again, and so will begin the craziness.

I managed to get my half day of work in yesterday, and it wasn't bad at all. I had 16 cute first graders, and they were all well behaved. Only one bloody lip and one alleged bee sting (I didn't see anything) and it was the end of the day. Kevin got caught up in the mess of the Lincoln Tunnel closures and was brought home via the Midtown Tunnel and the Verrazzano by the bus. He got home just around 7:30 and we went out to eat, but it was late by the time we finished.

Anyway, between my headache and the allure of my typing which draws everyone in the house to come and question me on the secrets of the universe, I am unable to concentrate any longer. So I will move into other news: Molly is chewing her paw again, Brian's team lost their baseball game, and Megan and E have gone out for the night, with the Favorite Boy and some friends, although Megan's other girlfriend flatleft her for a better offer, so it's a good thing E agreed to go, or Megan would have been the only girl. She isn't very good at securing plans sometimes.

Disclaimer: post written under distraction and not proofread

No comments: