Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lazamania




And there it is, folks. The suit you've all been waiting for. With a modest price tag (snort), no doubt, this suit is one for the record books regardless of how well it performs, or those who wear it perform due to its mythical effects. Stay tuned in two weeks, and we'll let you know.

Medieval Times was fun as well, I have to scan in the photos and post those too. There was a lot more pepper on the chicken than I remember from my previous visit, but it was still good. Our knight didn't win the tournament, in fact he was the first one to die trying. I guess he isn't senior enough. He did quite well in the preliminary rounds, and always made it to the winners' circle. He put up a good fight, too, but in the end his sword just wasn't fast enough.

We went today in the pouring rain and tagged a Christmas tree. Someone last year told me about this place, and said they had only paid $25 for theirs, which was beautiful. Of course, it was actually around $50, but that's still half what we've sort of gotten used to paying, and we have to cut it down by December 6, so it will be fresh and hopefully last through New Years this time. Most of the trees were very small or growing too close to other trees to develop a perfect shape, but there were a couple that would work. They did have some precut trees as well, but I wanted to give this a try.

I can't believe that there are now three full weeks of school. That's more than we have had since October with all the holidays and convention days and early dismissals! I can only hope I get some work out of it, but it's hard to say, because the new sub caller was supposed to start this week. I guess I will soon find that out as well.

In other news, Kevin is watching the Jet game, the girls are upstairs, presumably doing homework, and Brian is at a friend's house for dinner. Kevin, Brian and I went to church this morning and then we had to go get the suit for Megan. The rain is heavy, which makes it not fun to do much of anything. I'm not ready to put up the Christmas decorations but I did get a couple of pictures of the three kids last night, so maybe I can photoshop in some holiday cheer and make a card out of it!

No comments: