Monday, November 5, 2007

My First Blog

Well, since I don't have a life, I decided to have a blog. Today is the first day of my blog so I will list the major concerns of my life today:
1. This weekend's swim meet. It was the worst ever. We spent about 15 hours in the DeNunzio Pool at Princeton University for what I have to say was worse than any meet we have been to in our seven years of attending swim meets.
2. Puff Kitty. Not only did a first round of wormings for all fail to cure Puff of her roundworm infection, but now she is in heat. She isn't due to be spayed yet according to our vet. She is about five months old.
3. Brian's truancy from school. I got a letter that he has been absent four times. Once, he ate corn on the cob and went to the orthodontist. I picked him up at 11:30. He has to stay till 12 to get credit for the day. The next time he ripped off half of his thumb when he fell off of his bike. I took him to the pediatrician and brought him in at 1:15. Again, he won't be counted present although he was there late. They even called me after I dropped him off to tell me that he wasn't in school. And he brought a doctor's note, so that should have been excused. Finally, the other two were from when he had bronchitis and got sent home early. I thought he was picked up at 12:30 that day, so not sure why it was even an absence. I guess the absence counted from when he went to the nurse at 11:30. But he has a note for that and the next day, which he must turn in. Hopefully they won't send a truant officer to the school.
4. My house. Nothing unusual. It is always a concern. After a year, we still have no window treatments. Maybe soon we will get them. Also new rugs, floors, air conditioner, kitchen and bathrooms. But no big deal. We love it anyway. Hopefully it will stand long enough for us to save the money to do these things.
5. My new blog. I don't know how to do one or even who reads it. Maybe I shouldn't tell anyone about it. That way I can write about whomever I want.

No comments: